Sunday, September 28, 2008

Welcome to *Elegant Journey*

I am so excited to FINALLY welcome you to my art blog, *Elegant Journey*. Many events lead me to this new season in my life where I'm beginning to start my art again. After college, I got wrapped up in the deadline-driven life of an ad agency art director. It stole all of my creative energy and left me used up. But as with all things in life,...every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end - and I am so happy that I've finally figured out what I want to do: make pretty art in my new tiny little studio!

Come see me and other local artists at "The Gathering Room Gallery Night" at The Cruise on Saturday, October 25th from 5-10PM:


This is just my beginning. Bookmark my blog & check back often to get updates and sneak peaks of my new art and studio.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

OMG JEN, THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! YOU KNOW I'LL BE AT YOUR GALLERY SHOW! I WANT TO BUY SOMETHING....DEPENDING ON THE $$$. THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS* INSPIRING ME. YOU ARE ONE MY FAVES. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU THAT YOU'VE FOUND TIME FOR YOURSELF....YOUR ART WILL BLESS AND BRING HAPPINESS TO SO MANY MORE PEOPLE THIS WAY! CONGRATS!

Mitch said...

And so it begins!!!
Everything looks 100% beautiful!!

CONGRATS!!!

dre said...

Congrats! You are a woman of your word. You said
you were going to set this up and HERE IT IS! Very
cool. My first Blog visit!

Dré

Amy said...

Congrats Jennifer. This is so exciting. Best of luck you to and keep in touch.

Amy Pease (Gorz)

cia said...

I am smiling as I type to you.


A W E S O M E already !

You are a creative powerhouse.
Thank you for sharing YOU with the rest of us.

I will be there at the gallery show.

Sending you a big hug to reach until then, and a very loud CONGRATULATIONs!


cia

cia said...

A W E S O M E a l r e a d y !

You have such a unique, bright, beautiful style. I can't wait to see what you've whipped up for the showing. I'll be there.

Congratulations Jen. You deserve much praise with lots more to come.

cia

KitschenSink said...

Thanks for stopping by - lovely blog let us know when your Etsy is up and running!

tania said...

i cannot wait until your etsy shop is open. you are SO talented and your work is INSPIRING!

Related Posts with Thumbnails