Tuesday, October 21, 2008

25 Limited Edition Prints

In my previous post, I talked about the custom, nature-oriented art I did for my family's restaurant. The pieces were specifically designed for their business and I had no intentions of offering them for sale... but now I get to tell you the most *exciting part!


It's with great pleasure that I announce these pieces of art have now been recreated - specially printed, stretched and signed just for YOU! Because of the high demand, I decided to create 25 limited edition prints. These lovelies are 28"x28"x2" and are identical to the pieces hanging in the restaurant. 5 of each of the following are up for grabs: The Corn Field, The Water Lilies, The Street Sign, The Barn and The Boat.

4 have already been sold so if you're interested in purchasing or pricing please email me or come visit me at The Gathering Room Gallery Night where there will be one full set available for sale. All others will be made to order. Hope to see you there!

Oh, I almost forgot! Elegant Journey has been nominated for a 2008 "Love That Site!" award from Divine Caroline! If you get a chance, click the icon to the right on the sidebar to go vote!
Nominations will be accepted until November 30, 2008 and winners will be announced in early December.

10 comments:

audrey habeck said...

oooo how fun and how exciting! good luck with your chance to win from divine caroline!!!

Stephanie said...

These canvases turned out beautiful! I love love love them! The colors are so rich! Great job! Can't wait to see them in real life!

Tanya said...

Beautiful work on these. Your whole blog is well designed, nice colors, just fun! I plan on checking back, so I linked you on my blogroll :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that your are doing a limited edition on these. Good luck Gallery Night this Saturday! I can't wait until I see them in person...dee

Jennifer Katherine said...

Thank you for all of your kind comments! So happy they bring as much joy to people as I had making them.

nina seven said...

jennifer - thank you for your nice comment on my work. your blog and art are both beautifully designed. good luck with your show!

Nancy and the fatties said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Jennifer - your work is beautiful - I love the bright colors!
Nancy

vol25 said...

LOVE these!! :) They are simply gorgeous!

Kristin Saegaert said...

Thank you for your kind words about my handmade books on my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to let me know you stopped by. And I just love that I then had the opportunity to check out your Elegant Journey art. Your paintings are so bright and bold and lovely. My fav is the cornfield as I am loving orange and green right now. Thanks for sharing!

mer said...

these are great Jennifer. Thanks for stopping by my Tuesday Mourning illustration blog btw :).

Related Posts with Thumbnails