Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Even though I'm taking more time to pursue my art, I have to admit... I do love my full time job as a designer. I work with some truly amazing people...they are my home away from home. One of the best things about my job and working in the art department is that my coworkers are super creative and LOVE to have fun. We dress up every year for Halloween. A while back, I found some scrap elements to download online - here are some pages I put together from last year when we dressed up like 'Alice in Wonderland' and had a Mad Tea Party. I was Alice...and...I think you can figure out the rest:


So much fun!

I'm a total 'list' person. So here is my list for the next few weeks since I am done with the art show!
1) First and foremost, beat this darn cold.
2) Clean my house!
3) Finally start to put together scrapbooks of my latest trips to NYC, Naples and Marco Island.
4) Sand and repaint my craft table that I got for a STEAL on craigslist!
5) Get to Crate & Barrel, Marshalls and Ikea
6) Find and hang curtains for my living room.

Have a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Jill Scott said...

Way cute. You're so creative.

Related Posts with Thumbnails