Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Polka Dots & Aprons...

two of my very favorite things. By the time I am done putting together my studio, I may have adopted a small collection from Etsy.com. Below is my love:

I wore her while making my cards for the show. She's got perfect pockets that I can stuff full of buttons and scissors and ribbon so I don't put something down and spend 15 minutes searching and saying to myself....'now where did I put that (fill in the blank)'?! What are some of the things that you can't work without?

Yesterday I also got my card packaging materials in the mail. I'm happy to announce each will be wrapped with love :) Back to work.

5 comments:

vol25 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, but I must say... YOUR blog is very inspiring! :) Cant wait to see what you create. You are very talented!

KitschenSink said...

I can't work without a cup of tea. Drink while you think!

Jennifer Katherine said...

Ooooh, yeah, see for me- it's coffee. Okay so aprons and coffee. :) And music!

Stephanie said...

I must know where you got that apron! I'm currently making some for CHA! That one is super cute though! I can't work without itunes and my glasses + chocolate! I can't wait to see your custom packaging...knowing you, I KNOW it's going to rock the house!

Jennifer Katherine said...

This one actually came from World Market - the place where I stand in awe and walk around in aesthetically-pleasing bliss for hours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails