Friday, October 24, 2008

Thank You Soooo Much!


A special friend reminded me that I once told her it was the people in life who dreamed big that didn't let brick walls stand in their way. If you'd have asked me a month ago, I would have never imagined that I'd have Elegant Journey up and running OR that I'd be participating in an art show.


I've spent the last couple of nights (and many lunch hours) matting, framing, packaging cards and stretching canvas... getting those 'last minute' details finished for the show. Seeing everything together is a true, full-circle moment.


It's been incredibly exciting hearing from people all around the world. So far, 16 different countries have visited Elegant Journey and I hope that number continues to grow. I hope you know how encouraging it is to hear from you and I absolutely LOVE getting comments and emails from you all. It makes me want to continue dreaming and take the necessary steps to further my art and open a shop.

This will be my last post until after the show. Again thank you so much for your tremendous support! I'm excited to show you pictures of the gallery night, especially for those of you who can't make it.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay! All your hard work will be pay off. I can't wait to see it all displayed. Jennifer, you inspire me more than you even know. The amount of time and effort you put into this project/event is so respectable. Full time job. Full time studio artist. Major kudos to you! I will see you tonight!

Ori said...

Hi, your blog is very lovely, as lovely as your work of arts!!
I love the colour choices that you use for your arts.
Best luck for your art journey :)

--I stumble across here through bloggerbuster :D

Ann Tracy's said...

good luck on your art show... I've got one coming up too!

Jennifer Katherine said...

Thanks everyone! The show went great! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails