Sunday, November 2, 2008

There's No Place Like Home...

Okay, okay... I suppose I'll end the suspense. Since everyone knows how we dress up at work for Halloween, people have been dying *giggle* to know what this year's Halloween office shenanigans would be. So I present to you – The Wizard of Oz, complete with Munchkins, Flying Monkeys and the 'oh-so-pretty' Ruby Red Slippers:


Pssst, and a special 'thank you' to Glenda the Good Witch (aka Lisa) for sewing my outfit! It fit perfectly!

Which reminds me, I've really wanted to start sewing again. Okay, okay, so the last time I actually 'sewed' was in my 6th grade Home Ec. class, but I have some really fun ideas that involve my illustrations, fabric,...and well, you'll see.

The rest of my day involves absolutely nothing in particular. Yay, my first lazy Sunday in a looong time! I'll have my football fix at noon when our Packers play the Titans. Oh! And bake some cinnamon rolls later this afternoon. Yummy!

5 comments:

Yellow Lux said...

Super cute! I love "theme" costumes when lots of people get involved.

Oh, and also, tag! You're it.

http://yellowlux.blogspot.com/2008/11/tagged.html

Euphoria said...

Super Cute- LOVE IT!!

What a fun bunch!

lori vliegen said...

your costume is wonderful! it looks like you all had a great time!

Jennifer Katherine said...

Thank you! It's always such a fun day! :)

Felt-o-rama said...

What a fun office! The lollipop guild pic is hilarious. You really should pick up sewing again. There is nothing more satisfying than sewing up a simple pair of PJs in a cute fabric :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails