Sunday, December 28, 2008

Studio Space

ItalicOkay so check this out: 1 hammer + 6 nails + 6 clipboards = one easy, cheap and fun way to hang interchangeable (is that even a word?) art.


I love to feel inspired and cozy in my studio. My space is important to me and I try to surround myself with things that remind me to have fun, be silly and to use my gift of creativity in ways that will inspire others.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


I have off a full 13 days from work and that means I'll actually have time to update my readers on all the fun stuff I have going on. 2009 is going to be one super stellar year. Elegant Journey has been my process of self-discovery. It's brought me face to face with myself and revealed my true passions and purpose for life. It's time to start taking these ideas that have been floating around in my head and do something with them. This year, I'm definitely not letting fear get in my way.

Also be sure to check out the Paper Breezy blog. Collette is one fabulous gal and she wrote the sweetest entry on Elegant Journey. Yes, I know...the give-away she talks about is over, but the first one went so well, I think it'd be fun to do a whole lot more!

8 comments:

lori vliegen said...

i love your clipboard idea...and your star garland tutorial was fabulous! thanks for sharing these great ideas. enjoy your days off! :)

Stacy Cohen said...

Great idea!!

Lexy. said...

I only have one clipboard, that I prop up against the wall on my desk so I can see my To-Do list easily.

But.... I usually end up covering it with a cool pic anyway ;)

Hope you had a great Christmas. Enjoy your break! I'm not taking on any jobs until the end of Jan, so I hope I get as much artwork finished as I'd like to! Can't wait to see what you come up with next :)

Jeanne said...

I saw you in the etsy forums so I'm stopping on by....Hanging clipboards is such a great idea! If I actually had wall space that wasn't covered with bookshelves, I might steal it. :o)

BorneoDiva said...

your studio looks great and cozy :) love it...

halloweenie, smile! said...

Wow, your studio looks so beautiful! Now, I feel like decorating my room :) By the way, the clipboard idea is so simple yet genius!

halloweenie, smile! said...

I thought you would have already owned an etsy store! I think your blog looks so wonderful! I believe that you would do great on etsy!
About websites, it's a whole different language on its own! I remember "back in my days" (which wasn't very long) I taught myself html, mainly going on website tutorials and by trial and error. The best way to learn html depends on your learning style but start off by reading beginner tutorials on the internet, or borrowing a book from the library. Good luck!

Suz said...

My first visit to your blog & what a treat! Love the clipboards

Related Posts with Thumbnails