Saturday, January 17, 2009

Add to your MadisonReeceDesigns Jewelry Collection!

MadisonReeceDesigns has just released another one of my illustrations, Little Sprout, as a jewelry pendant on her Etsy site. Go check them out and order yours while they last!

I'm loving the way the rich magenta background plays with the contrast of the vibrant green leaves. When I drew this piece, I was thinking of how much it takes for a tiny seedling to turn into a strong, rooted plant. We don't 'SEE' the seed transforming, but we 'TRUST' that the seed is growing... and soon, we have proof of its transformation when it pokes through the ground.


Oh,...just following my dreams, having lovely conversation with my talented and courageous, dear Stephanie... *smirk* and painting glorious cupcakes. :)

6 comments:

f2images said...

Sounds like faith to me! Brilliant use of colors! Really like the clean lines with the more organic/sketched looking lines.

peaksboutique said...

I LOVE the Little Sprout pendant. Your blog is absolutely adorable!

Jennifer Katherine said...

Thank you for the kind comments! Hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do! :)

lori vliegen said...

how fun that must be to see your designs used in so many different ways! the pendants are very sweet! :)

Stephanie said...

Oooh I love that "Little Sprout.
Such a cute name. Maybe I'll myself one of these! Do you have a stash of your own!?
I have to go pick up my cupcake...this post of your was a friendly reminder. Let's have more fabbo talks soon! Love you to death girlie!

jean said...

Great pendant! really nice colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails