Sunday, February 8, 2009

JenniferKatherine.com COMING SOON!


PUTTING UP that new button on the right-side column means that you can now go check out my website! While it is not a functioning shop right now, (which will feature my original illustrations, prints and all things handmade) you can still go there to sign up for my mailing list

Let me know what you think!

Also don't forget, tomorrow I will be the featured artist on the Heart Handmade Blog so be sure to check it out the interview!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

oh it looks so good! awesome job on the website :)

xoxo, collette said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you! Way to go! It looks soooooo good! =)

Jennifer Katherine said...

I'm happy to have just that little bit up. I'm so glad to see lots of people subscribing! :) Yay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails