Sunday, April 19, 2009

Studio Break

I STARTED to get in a great groove with posting on Sundays. I've created a lot of new pieces. But I also wanted to let you know that if I don't post for a while, it's because I'm taking some time for myself. It's that time of year where lovely weather is starting up again. Being able to escape from hibernating in my studio feels very freeing. For the next couple weeks, I'll be taking in some outdoor inspiration from the greatest creator of all, God. :)

Oh, and here is a plate wall I'm starting in my kitchen. I love thrift shopping. You never know what treasures you'll find:


2 comments:

Ronnie said...

It's Spring! Let it FLY! Your spirit that is. Have fun.
Plate wall is looking fresh! We'll miss you, but we'll probably be doing the same thing. THe garden calls!

MissKarenAshley said...

I love that plate wall. It looks great. The blue polka dot plate is super cute.

Miss K
www.simplylovelyideas.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails