Saturday, July 11, 2009

JANOME *LOVE*

SO......UH......where have you been? Oh, just enjoying the summer, taking late night walks with the fireflies in my cozy neighborhood, tending to my little flower garden, revamping my studio and....oh yeah *GRIN* this:


My new Janome DC2010. I just came back from Milwaukee Sewing Machine Company with this tiny treasure. I plan to make lots of aprons, pillows, purses, curtains and turn some of my creature drawings three-dimensional.

And the Singer machine I had gotten before, from that store going out of business - well, it turned out to be worth only the $25. I got to do a few things on it to see that I liked sewing, but ultimately, it had electrical issues that cost too much for me to fix.

Off to Ikea for the day. :)

3 comments:

Rowan | KitschenSink said...

It's been such a long time!

I'd love a sewing machine. I recently did a course, but need to practic on my own for a while I think.

I also need to go to Ikea and get a dining table, it's the only thing in my apartment missing!

lori vliegen said...

a new janome?! congratulations!! mind if i live vicariously through you?! :)))

Jennifer Katherine said...

*smirk* For sure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails