Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mirror Illustrations *Sneak Peek*

Pssst. Wanna see something I've been working on?

Here's a sneak peek of some of my art I had sent out to be make into little pocket mirrors. I'm working on sewing matching handmade drawstring bags for them. Adorned of course, with buttons. These will be the next things I add to my shop. I think I'm turning into a regular Martha Stewart. Creating and baking and organizing all in one day. I'm in my studio and I can smell the most amazing banana bread baking in the kitchen. You have to try this recipe. It's the BEST banana bread I've EVER had and it's super EASY. For real. Try it with mini chocolate chips and you'll inevitably find yourself licking the bowl.

3 comments:

punk rock tatay said...

wow. you have a very interesting blogsite. so pleasing to the eyes. your creativity flows through your blog. i love art but art does not like me. =)

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

These sounds like they will be really pretty! Congrats on the new shop!

Jennifer Katherine said...

Thank you. I'm excited to get them finished!

Related Posts with Thumbnails