Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pixel And Pattern ETSY shop!


YAY for the ease of Etsy! I've opened up a new shop called Pixel & Pattern. It features my illustration and all things handmade. It's about time, right? At the moment, I have 3 giclee prints available. They are all printed on Somerset Velvet Watercolor paper with archival inks. I am SUPER picky about how my work is recreated, so trust me, these prints are beauties for sure! They are guaranteed to last 80+ years when kept out of direct sunlight. They're ready for framing, so be sure to stop in and take a look and let me know what you think.

Right now I've only got one print of each listed, so if you happen to get to the shop and what you wanted was purchasaed, let me know and I'll re-list the item for you!

3 comments:

Sonja said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Girly rooms are just the best, if I could have a pink house I would love it lol. I am gonna have to check out your shop right now!

*~kAy~* said...

Yay! I'll need to check it out! <3

Alisa said...

Yea! Your work is beautiful. I love your colors, so rich!

Related Posts with Thumbnails